Tuesday 4 March 2008

Pink Lemonade

Pin It
Welcome Blog Fans

Its seems like ages since I made you a kit. I've been working on this one for a while. My psp died, my internet went out and then I reformatted my computer, so its been in the works for what seems like forever. Its called Pink Lemonade and I hope you like it.

Thank you to those who answered my poll. Its given me heart that maybe I could help out with the family coffers .... which would be awesome at the moment let me tell you.

So onto the kit ... as usual a taggers scrap. I have uploaded it in two parts to help out those on dial up.

Download Pink Lemonade Papers HERE
Download Pink Lemonade Elements HERE

12 comments:

  1. What a beautiful kit! Thank you so much for creating and sharing it with me!

    Brightest blessings...
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing your work! I love the colors you used in this one and can't wait to play with it. Do you have a tutorial that you use for creating the bows? You do a gorgeous job with them and that's always the hardest part for me when making a kit. Anyway, love it and thanks again for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Job Once Again. You So Rock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow what a fabulous kit, love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, love the colours, thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your kits Jo, especially this one. Thanks for creating and sharing.. and yes I believe you could easily sell your kits! :)

    Hugs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing such a lovely kit!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful ...thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful kit!! Thank you so much for sharing it with all of us. Blessings :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your kits as always!! Someday I want to grow up to be a scrap kit maker just like you. I'm just a baby in it right now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww, the papers went invalid but I was able to download the elements. I appreciate all of your freebies, and I will gladly donate as often as I can whether it equals out to $1 per kit or more, I'll donate in chunks when possible.

    Many hugs and blessings! Deborah/JoyfullyOrange

    ReplyDelete