Thanks for taggin' me hun. And also from sweet AngelWolf at Cherry Creek Creations It really surprises me to find out who visits my blog.
So, here's what ya have to do when you're tagged:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Wow I actually started this post a month ago ... I can't believe its been that long. I have been really really sick for weeks. I know I'm really sick when I don't go to the computer and I didn't touch it for nearly 3 weeks. However I am finally back on my feet and feeling funky so I will actually finish off my list. I also have a new kit almost finished so keep your eyes peeled for that in the next couple of days.
Here's my 7 facts.
1. I'm terrified of heights and enclosed spaces, elevators seriously make me nervous.
2. I was raised by my grandparents and only went to live with my mum when I was 8, guess that accounts for why we were more like friends than mother and daughter.
3. I am the only child of an only child - so I don't have any aunties or uncles or any 1st cousins.
4. Clowns freak me out.
5. Frogs terrify me silly. Comes from having an outdoor toilet as a child that was full of frogs, so when you sat on the loo, they used to touch you with their icky little sucker feet, right on your butt!!
6. I was born in Inglewood in Queensland, Australia and it was 110 degree F the day I was born ... no wonder I don't like the heat.
7. My partner and I have lived together for 22 years, everyone thinks we are married but we've never done the deed. Maybe when we're 70. LOL
So here are my 7 victims ... er 'tags'
1. Frosted Illusions
2. Barbi's Lost and Found
3. Sentimental Style
5. Sophisticated Scraps
6. Just A Girl