Sunday, 6 April 2008

Iced Delight Freebie

Pin It Hey there Blog Fans

Wow 2 kits in a week. I got all inspired and got stuck into the new kit the last couple of days. One of my forum minxes suggested pink & aqua as the colours, so this one is for you Debi Lynn. I tried to post it last night, but I don't know if it was Blogger or my Computer but it wouldn't play nice. That's okay though, as I thought of a few more things I want to add to it, while I was lying in bed peeved at the computer, so there will be some extras coming too in the next few days.

I would like to say a special thankyou to those people who kindly donated some dollars to help me keep things free. You can see the first of my purchases in the flowers for this kit. I can't thank you enough for your donations. Keep your eye on your inboxes, as I will be sending you a special little extra too.

The kit is saved to be compatible with PhotoShop, so if PS is your tool of choice you can play with it too.

Well I think that's enough from me - lets have a look at the kit. Its in 3 downloads for my friends on dial-up.

hugs
Jo


Ice Delight Elements 1 Download HERE
Ice Delight Elements 2 Download HERE

Ice Delight Papers Download HERE

Remember if you like my kits and want them to stay free, you can scroll down to the PayPal button and lend a hand.

3 comments:

  1. Great Job Again Sweetie. Keep Up The Good Work. Love Barbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for creating and sharing this lovely kit

    ReplyDelete