Wednesday, 16 November 2011

Wilma4Ever Blogtrain: Celebration

Pin It
Welcome to the Wilma4Ever "Celebration" Blog Train!

Sorry I'm late getting my part up, just been real life busy at the moment.  So here it is, click the pic to go and download and leave some love if you do.

Here's a sneaky peek at what the other designers have in store for you.

Please remember that we're all on different time zones, so just come back if the other designers do not have their parts up yet. And remember to leave some love for the designers! Continue following the Blog Train from the list below:

12 comments:

  1. Thank you, I am glad I came back to see if you had put it up. It was worth the wait...beautiful looking kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Nov. 16, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this lovely blog train kit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful as always. Thank you Mz. Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Graphics category today [17 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I especially love the balloons! I've highlighted them on my blog today. Thank you! Thank you! ~Granny Enchanted http://grannysscrapbookfreebies.blogspot.com/2011/11/fridays-guest-freebies_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for sharing, very cute kit.

    ReplyDelete