Monday, 15 August 2011

Wilma4ever Summer Shore Blogtrain

Pin It
Hi Blog Fans
Welcome to the "Summer at the Shore" Blog Train! Have a quick peek at all the goodies available with this slideshow.


Here is my part of it, which I hope you all enjoy. Click the pic to go and download.

Please remember that we're all on different time zones, so just come back if the other designers do not have their parts up yet. And remember to leave some love for the designers, they work so hard to give you these awesome freebies and a little love goes a loooooooooong way to help them feel appreciated!!!  Me too.
So hop on the train continue at the following stops:

16 comments:

  1. Thanks hun. Beautiful work as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Aug. 15, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing this awesome kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello and Thank you for this download...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Graphics category today [16 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome kit! Thank you so much for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for sharing this terrific kit.
    Lirios - Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Jo, As I browse your site I am finding how awesome your creations are! I appreciate you making mini kits for freebies, that really helps to practice making a complete project while I'm learning to digi-scrap.

    Many Blessings, Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for this gorgeous download!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sorry, I like your post, but 4 minutes is too long to wait just to download. I really strongly dislike 4-shared. I'll try again some day to see if you're using someone else. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you so much for the beautiful freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for the awesome freebie

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks fantastic, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great kit! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete